Easy Oven Doughnuts
2 3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup buttermilk
8 tbsp melted butter
2 eggs + 1 yolk
Cinnamon sugar topping: 1 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 400oF.
2. Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a bowl then whisk together all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until the dough starts to come together.
4. Spray muffin tins with cooking oil.
5. Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full with batter.
6. Cook for abut 20min.
7. Melt remaining butter (4tbsp) in bowl.
8. Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
9. Once cooked and slightly cooled, brush the doughnuts with butter and coat with cinnamon sugar.